Payment Method Settings
PayPal and Stripe payment method implemented. You can configuration one of them.
To enabling online payment in Parent Panel and Student Panel update your payment gateway account details for this, go to System Settings > Payment Methods select your appropriate payment gateway and add you payment gateway account details then click on save button and enable it from right side box.
The administrator can switch within payment method
Stripe is the premier option for online credit card processing; it’s also the most popular premium payment gateway for Easy Digital Downloads – and it’s our preferred option!
Adding Stripe To Your Create Account. You will need to add Stripe as a payment gateway option to your Create account. # To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Create account
- Click "Shop" from the Top menu
- Click "Shop Settings" from the left-hand menu
- Click "Payment Gateways"
- Click "Add New Gateway"
- Chose "Stripe"
- Click "Save Changes" to add the gateway
Testing Stripe With Your Create Website # To get these, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Stripe account
- Click "Account" from the top right hand of the page
- Click "Account Settings"
- Click the "API Keys" from the top tabs
- Here, you will need the "Test Secret Key" and "Test Publishable Key"