InfixEdu - School Installation
Database and database user creation on Server
Log into your cPanel.
Click the MySQL Database Wizard under the Databases heading.
Next to New Database enter a name for your database and click Next Step.
Next to Username enter a username.Enter a password next to Password, enter it again for Password (Again) and then click Create User.
On the next page, you'll assign privileges for the user to the database. Check the box next to All Privileges and then click Next Step.
Upload the package to your host
- Download the package from codecanyon or from Infixedu.com Website
- Unzip the package and you'll find the following contents
- InfixEdu v.xxx
Upload file "upload.zip" to your host inside the desired location using cPanel File Manager
After upload is completed, Right click on the package and select Extract. That will extract the zipped file contents.
Configure InfixEdu with Database credentials
Use the file manager to edit the file in the path .env
Add Database configuration in the file as described in the below image
Adjust the folders Permissions
- Change the permissions of uploads folder and all it's contents (Files & Folders ) to 777
- Change the permissions of storage folder and all it's contents (Files & Folders ) to 777
Start the installation
- Use your browser to Infix install Script . Type in browser your application location followed by /install. and hit Start Installation
Checking Codecanyon Credentials. If all thing is ok Press Next Step
Checking Database configuration and Files & Folders permissions. If all thing is ok Press Next Step
Type in Administrator Details, Site Settings, Default Academic Year & License Code. Then Press Next Step
Video Tutorial for the InfixEdu cPanel Installation